We collect standard information from our visitors such as: IP address, browser type, pages visited on our website, date and time of access to the website. We may collect information about a visitor's computer or other access devices for fraud prevention purposes. Users who wish to use certain services can be requested, as appropriate, residential address, date of birth, nationality, gender, identity documentation, and relevant information of the bank card and payment. We will collect the personal identification information of the Users only if they voluntarily send us this information. Users may always refuse to provide personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from participating in certain activities related to the site.
We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13. If you believe we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us so we can promptly obtain parental consent or remove the information. We generally do not share personally identifiable information (such as name, address, email or phone) with other companies. No ad companies collect data through our service.
WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
The main reason is to provide a safe, smooth, efficient and personalized experience. We may use your personal information to:
- Provide the services and customer service you request
- Process transactions and send notices about your transactions
- Resolve disputes, collect fees and solve problems
- Customize, measure and improve the LivePay services and the content and design of our website and applications
- Offer targeted marketing, service update notifications and promotional offers based on your communication preferences
PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, user name, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. The exchange of confidential and private data between the Site and its Users occurs through a secure SSL communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
HOW WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION
In general, we do not share personally identifiable information (such as name, address, email or phone) with other companies. But there may be some special cases that require the disclosure of your data. In these cases, we may make available to third parties identifiable and anonymous information in these limited circumstances:
- With your express consent
- When we believe in good faith that it is required by law
- When we believe in good faith that it is necessary to protect our rights or property, or
- to any successor or buyer in a merger, acquisition, liquidation, dissolution or sale of assets
Your consent for disclosure in these cases will not be required, but we will try to notify you, to the extent permitted by law.
DISABLING YOUR ACCOUNT
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree with this policy, do not use our site. Your continued use of the Site after the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.