By using this website, https://www.livepay.io, it is considered that the user ("you", "user", "customer") has read, guaranteed and accepted these terms and conditions in their entirety.
These Terms and Conditions are an agreement between you, the user and us, LivePay. These terms and conditions govern the use of this website and / or services; By using this website and / or services, you accept these terms and conditions in their entirety.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions or to any part of these terms and conditions, you should not use this website and / or the services.
You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to use this website and / or any of our services. By using this website and / or our services, you guarantee and declare that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age.
RELATIONSHIP WITH THE USER
LivePay helps you make payments and accept payments from third parties. LivePay has no control or responsibility for the products or services that are paid through LivePay Services. We do not guarantee the identity of any user or other third party or guarantee that the buyer will complete a transaction. LivePay is not a money transmitter. LivePay helps its users in bitcoin transactions.
REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT
To initiate payments through the LivePay Services, you must provide a valid email address, telephone number and bank account or credit card information. LivePay will verify the information you provide against publicly available information sources and may use third-party database verification services. If LivePay can not verify the information provided, you will receive a LivePay request to provide additional information to create a LivePay account.
To accept payments through LivePay Services, you must create an account. When you create any account, whether to initiate or receive payments, you accept.
- Provide accurate, truthful, current and complete information when creating your account.
- Maintain and update your account information quickly.
- Maintain the security of your account by not sharing your password with other people and restricting access to your account on your computer or mobile device.
- Quickly notify LivePay if you discover or suspect any security breach related to the LivePay Service.
- Assume responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and accept all risks of unauthorized access.
- All communication between you and LivePay will take place using the email address you provide during the registration process. If for any reason you change your email address, you must update it through your LivePay account.
You may not use the LivePay Services in any way if:
- Violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
- Refers to sales of narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances, drug paraphernalia, sexually oriented materials or services, ammunition, firearms or certain parts of accessories, certain weapons or knives regulated by applicable law or other products that represent a risk to consumer safety.
- Promotes, facilitates or instructs others to participate in violence, racial intolerance, financial exploitation of a crime or other illegal activity.
- Confuses your identity or affiliation with any person or entity.
- Infringe or violate the intellectual property or privacy rights of any third party.
- It is associated with the sale of traveler's checks, money orders, currency exchange or check cashing.
- Includes casino games, sports betting, horse or greyhound racing, lottery tickets, other companies that facilitate gambling, skill games and raffles, unless they are gambling, gambling or any other activity that are located exclusively in jurisdictions where such activities are permitted by law.
- Damages, interrupts or otherwise engages in an activity that diminishes LivePay services, websites, computer systems or network.
- Modifies, translates, adapts, edits, copies, decompiles, disassembles or invests engineers any software used or provided by LivePay in connection with the LivePay Services or websites or interferes with the ability of any other party to use the LivePay Services.
If we believe your conduct violates this Policy, we reserve the right to take any corrective action that we deem appropriate, including but not limited to blocking your payment transaction, withholding funds, suspending or restricting your use of LivePay Services or canceling your account.
EXEMPTION FROM RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE USE OF VIRTUAL CURRENCY
This section of "Disclaimer of use of Virtual Currency and Wallet" ("Disclaimer") lists the elements of which LivePay assumes no liability in connection with the use of the website, products, services or other features, technologies and / or LivePay functionalities.
Virtual currencies like Bitcoin currently require a high level of technical capacity and education to maintain security and storage through the use of a digital wallet. LivePay uses an encrypted client-side portfolio to store Bitcoin balances for certain types of accounts. While we take very strong precautions to ensure the balance you may have in a portfolio hosted on LivePay, the security of these funds depends a lot on you, the owner of the account.
YOU MUST USE A STRONG PASSWORD and NEVER FORGET YOUR PASSWORD. DO NOT SHARE YOUR PASSWORD. THE LOSS OF YOUR PASSWORD WILL RESULT IN LOSS OF YOUR FUNDS! Treat your password as if it were cash.
The prices of cryptocurrencies have historically experienced dramatic volatility. You are responsible and obligated to understand how this can adversely affect you.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR BALANCE
It is important to understand that Bitcoin and other altcoins are not issued or secured centrally in any way. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO KEEP YOU SAFE. Try to avoid maintaining a large balance or keep a balance too long in a LivePay portfolio and instead, transfer the balance to your own personal portfolio of your choice.
MAINTENANCE OR UNSCHEDULED DOWNTIME
LivePay servers or infrastructure may be unavailable during maintenance periods or unscheduled downtime due to technical issues beyond our control. Your hosted wallet may not be available to you during those periods.
LivePay is not responsible for any financial loss resulting from the use of the LivePay wallet service, including any of the following:
- Financial loss due to the fact that the data in the portfolio are "forced".
- Financial loss due to server failures or data loss.
- Financial losses due to forgotten passwords.
- Financial losses due to weakness or the sharing of passwords.
- Financial loss due to corrupted portfolio files.
- Financial losses due to improperly constructed transactions or poorly written Bitcoin addresses.
- Financial losses due to "phishing" or other websites that are disguised as LivePay.io.
We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights on our website, and in the material published on it. These works are protected by laws and copyright treaties around the world. All rights reserved.
You may print a copy and you may download extracts from any page of our website for your personal use and may draw the attention of others within your organization to the content posted on our website.
You must not modify paper or digital copies of any material you have printed or downloaded in any way, and you must not use illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status (and that of any identified taxpayer) as authors of content on our website must always be recognized.
You must not use any part of the content of our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or from our licensors.
LINKS TO OUR WEBSITE
You can link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where it does not exist.
You must not establish a link to our site on any website that does not belong to you. Our site must not be framed anywhere else, nor can you create a link to any part of our site that is not the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw the link permission without prior notice.
LINKS AND THIRD PARTY RESOURCES ON OUR WEB SITE
When our website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided solely for your information.
We have no control over the content of those sites or resources.
ELECTRONIC NOTIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONSENT
You accept and agree to electronically receive all communications, agreements, documents, receipts, notifications and disclosures (collectively, "Communications") that LivePay or the LivePay partner merchant provides in connection with your LivePay account and the use of LivePay Services. LivePay can provide you with these Communications by posting them on the LivePay website, sending them by email to the primary email address you provide, or by sending an email from a merchant associated with your email address. You must keep copies of electronic communications by printing a hard copy or by keeping an electronic copy. You can also contact us to request additional electronic copies of Communications or, for payment, paper copies of Communications.
You agree to defend, indemnify and excempt LivePay, its independent contractors, service providers and consultants, and their respective directors, employees and agents, from and against any claim, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, but not limited to) , reasonable attorneys' fees) that arise from or are related to (a) any actual or alleged breach of these Terms or any other term, policy or guide of LivePay; (b) any actual or alleged violation of the applicable laws or rules of any association, network or payment card company; (c) improper or inappropriate use of the LivePay Services or (d) your violation of the rights of any third party.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED TO THE CONTRARY IN A WRITING BY LIVEPAY, LIVEPAY SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. LivePay DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THE LIVEPAY SERVICES.
LivePay has no control over the products or services that are paid for with LivePay Services. LivePay does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to any part of LivePay Services. LivePay will make reasonable efforts to ensure that payment requests are processed in a timely manner, but LivePay makes no representations or warranties with respect to the amount of time necessary to complete the processing.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL LIVEPAY, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER OR NOT IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OR IMPOSSIBILITY OF USING THE LIVEPAY SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE DAMAGES CAUSED OR RESULTING FROM THE TRUST FOR YOU IN ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM LIVEPAY OR RESULTING FROM ERRORS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES, ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, RESULTING FROM ACTS OF GOD, FAILURE OF COMMUNICATIONS, THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO RECORDS, PROGRAMS OR SERVICES OF LIVEPAY. IN NO EVENT SHALL LIVEPAY'S AGGREGATE LIABILITY, WHETHER BY CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED), PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE LIVEPAY SERVICES WILL EXCEED ANY OF THE COMPENSATION YOU PAY, IF ANY, TO LIVEPAY FOR ACCESSING OR USING THE LIVEPAY SERVICES.
The laws of certain states do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply, it is possible that some or all of the foregoing waivers, exclusions or limitations do not apply to you.
MODIFICATION OF SERVICES
LivePay reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the LivePay Services, or any feature or part thereof, without prior notice. You agree that LivePay will not be responsible for any modification, suspension or interruption of the LivePay Services or any part thereof.
LivePay reserves the right, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your use of the LivePay Services and block or prevent your future access to, and use of, the LivePay Services.
If any clause of these Conditions is considered illegal, void or for any unenforceable reason, then said provision will be considered separable from these Conditions and will not affect the validity and applicability of the remaining provisions.